165 Halsey Street offers 24/7/365 remote hands assistance to its customers. Any 165 Halsey Colocation (Meet Me Room) requests can be submitted via email@example.com during normal business hours. A remote hands ticket can be opened with staff if a customer has an issue outside of normal business hours. Customers can also reach our designated on-call employee at 201-540-8941 after normal business hours for remote hands service.
- Monday to Friday (6:00 am – 6:00 pm) – $135 per hour (Billed at a 1 hour minimum) Excluding holidays.
- Monday to Friday (6:00 pm – 11:00 pm) – $188 per hour (Billed at 4 hour minimum) Excluding holidays.
- All other times – $188 per hour (Billed at a 4 hour minimum)
If possible, customers are encouraged to schedule remote hands service ahead of time.
- Any materials needed to complete the ticket will be added to the customer bill.
- 165 Halsey Street does not stock all necessary materials. Please have spares available in your cabinet/cage if you plan on using our remote hands service regularly.
- 165 Halsey Street customers have the option to troubleshoot any issues that exist in their cage/cabinet such as cables, modules, panels etc.
- MHUR assigned contractors and Meet Me Room staff are the only people authorized to work at the centralized cross connect location. If there is an issue with Intra-facility cables or cross connects inside the centralized location, Meet Me Room staff will troubleshoot under a remote hands ticket.
- 165 Halsey Street customers are responsible for all cabling in their cage/cabinet as well as the intra-facility fiber cable purchased that connects the customer’s cage/cabinet to the Meet Me Point (this includes fiber, modules and panels).