165 Halsey Street is a dedicated 1.2M sf data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel with over 80 MW of power. The building has been operating a carrier neutral colocation business for more than 19 years, and presently spans over 180, 000 square feet with no MRC cross connect fees and direct access to over 60 networks.
Located just 13 miles from Manhattan, 165 Halsey Street is independently owned and operated and SSAE 16-certified. With 165 Halsey Colocation, there are no monthly recurring cross connect fees between customers, allowing safe, convenient and affordable interconnection.
What Makes 165 Halsey Street Exceptional?
- Large floorplate (87,000 sq ft)
- Heavy floor load
- High ceilings
- Tremendous redundant riser capability
- Great column spacing
- Large power availability
- Large roof area for cooling and generator equipment
- Full basement for fuel tanks
- 4 Sides to the building with 7 distinct Points of Entry (POE)