The popular 165 Halsey Street data center in Newark, NJ, has added a fifth collocation room. Located on the 11th floor of the facility, Colocation Room V adds 31,000 square feet of colocation space to the facility, which now offers 1.2 million square foot of data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel space as well as power and interconnection services. Read the full article, here.
- Datacloud USA 2022 Takeaways
- The One Project Management Method to Utilize During Today’s Supply Chain Crisis
- 3 IoT Trends to Look Out for in 2023
- Metaverse Trends for 2023
- Meet 165 Halsey Street at Datacloud USA!
- NEW VIDEO: 165 Halsey Has Expanded!
- Why Northern New Jersey is the Prime Spot for Colocation in the Tri-State
- Understanding and Preventing Ransomware Attacks
- Enter the Metaverse: Next Steps for the Data Center Industry
- The Metaverse: What It is, What It Isn’t, and What It Could Become