The popular 165 Halsey Street data center in Newark, NJ, has added a fifth collocation room. Located on the 11th floor of the facility, Colocation Room V adds 31,000 square feet of colocation space to the facility, which now offers 1.2 million square foot of data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel space as well as power and interconnection services. Read the full article, here.
- Top 12 Reasons You Should Choose Telecom Carrier Hotels
- The Role of Copper Cross Connects in Reliable Data Transmission
- Unveiling the Power of Fiber Cross Connects in Data Centers
- 6 Connectivity Solutions You Need in Today’s Modern Data Centers
- The 2024 Data Center Market Journey: Wrapping Up 2023 with Key Takeaways
- Ensuring Data Center Availability: Strategies and Best Practices
- Navigating Networks in Your Data Center Environment
- The Advantages of Colocation for Data Management
- Understanding Data Center Infrastructure for Business Growth
- What is the Difference Between Managed Hosting and Dedicated Hosting?