The popular 165 Halsey Street data center in Newark, NJ, has added a fifth collocation room. Located on the 11th floor of the facility, Colocation Room V adds 31,000 square feet of colocation space to the facility, which now offers 1.2 million square foot of data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel space as well as power and interconnection services. Read the full article, here.
- The Magical World of AI
- 165 Halsey Street at Metro Connect USA 2023
- Top Data Center Predictions: Let’s Continue Forging Forward in 2023
- Building Up Resilience in 2023
- Your 2022 Data Center Market Takeaways
- Getting Ahead of the Supply Chain & Staying Organized
- Customization: Don’t Get Stuck in a Corner
- Calling All Women: Do You Need a Seat at the Digital Infrastructure Table?
- MDR and EDR
- 3 Cyber Attacks You’ve Never Heard Of!