Building Information & Colocation
- Over 1,650 cabinets available in the 360,000 SF building owned and operated first-class colocation space and over 110,000SF of additional space
- 23.5MW of power available. Additional power needs to be addressed as needed
- A dedicated 1.2Msf data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel
- Customers include 20+ Fortune 500 Companies
- Availabilities & Infrastructure
- Colocation Request Forms
- Remote Hands
Carrier Neutral – No MRC Cross Connect Fees – 60+ Networks
Take Our Video Tour
165 Halsey Street is a dedicated 1.2M sf data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel with over 80 MW of power. The building has been operating a carrier neutral colocation business for over 24 years, and presently spans over 360, 000 square feet with no MRC cross connect fees and direct access to over 60 networks.
165 Halsey Street has a notable history as one of the premier telecommunications locations in the US. Like any successful entity in the telecom industry, the building has more than well adapted to the needs of its customers and to the telecom landscape throughout its existence.
Learn how to navigate the New York data center market. New 2024 eBook just launched!
The New York City data center scene remains a pivotal nerve center for businesses chasing after swift solutions in the busy realm of data management. This guidebook will feature information specifically on colocating in the New York area and teach you how to leverage New York colocation benefits to propel your business forward.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch or get updated with the latest news