165 Halsey Street, a dedicated 1.2 million sq ft datacentre/colocation/telecom carrier hotel has announced that it has expanded its colocation business with a new Colocation Room (V) located on the eleventh floor of the datacentre. Colocation Room V offers an additional 31,000 sq ft of colocation space. Read the full article, here.
- Navigating Networks in Your Data Center Environment
- The Advantages of Colocation for Data Management
- Understanding Data Center Infrastructure for Business Growth
- What is the Difference Between Managed Hosting and Dedicated Hosting?
- New York Cloud Computing Enterprise Solutions Your Next Data Center Provider Should Have in Today’s Market
- Leveraging New York Colocation Benefits to Propel Your Business in Today’s Marketplace
- Navigating New York Data Center Market Trends: What to Expect in 2024
- The 8 New York Data Center Connectivity Solutions You Need For Your Business
- What You Need from New York Data Storage Companies in Today’s Marketplace
- Fueling Reliability: The Key Advantage of a Full Basement