165 Halsey Street, a dedicated 1.2 million sq ft datacentre/colocation/telecom carrier hotel has announced that it has expanded its colocation business with a new Colocation Room (V) located on the eleventh floor of the datacentre. Colocation Room V offers an additional 31,000 sq ft of colocation space. Read the full article, here.
- The One Project Management Method to Utilize During Today’s Supply Chain Crisis
- 3 IoT Trends to Look Out for in 2023
- Metaverse Trends for 2023
- Meet 165 Halsey Street at Datacloud USA!
- NEW VIDEO: 165 Halsey Has Expanded!
- Why Northern New Jersey is the Prime Spot for Colocation in the Tri-State
- Understanding and Preventing Ransomware Attacks
- Enter the Metaverse: Next Steps for the Data Center Industry
- The Metaverse: What It is, What It Isn’t, and What It Could Become
- 3 Attributes You Must Possess to Call Yourself a Digital Leader