From a real estate and commercial perspective, the data center business remains solid in New Jersey, given its prime Northeast corridor location. However, there are some caveats of a cyclical nature. One of those is a drain of certain uses to out-of-state locations. Moreover, a major merger of providers has altered the landscape just a bit. Altogether, though, the Garden State remains one of the nation’s prime data center marketplaces. Read the full article, here.
- Getting Ahead of the Supply Chain & Staying Organized
- Customization: Don’t Get Stuck in a Corner
- Calling All Women: Do You Need a Seat at the Digital Infrastructure Table?
- MDR and EDR
- 3 Cyber Attacks You’ve Never Heard Of!
- Datacloud USA 2022 Takeaways
- The One Project Management Method to Utilize During Today’s Supply Chain Crisis
- 3 IoT Trends to Look Out for in 2023
- Metaverse Trends for 2023
- Meet 165 Halsey Street at Datacloud USA!