SM Fiber Cross Connect
- Routed through 165 Halsey Street centralized cross connect location or “Meet Me Point.”
- Cross connects are a $500 non recurring charge after capacity is installed.
- NO monthly recurring charge for cross connects.
MMR Request Form: SM Fiber Cross Connect
SMF Cross Connect Disconnect
- All SMF fiber disconnects must be ordered by the tenant who originally ordered the cross connect.
- The Meet Me Room requires the signal to be turned down in one direction before the fibers will be disconnected.
MMR Request Form: SM Fiber Cross Connect Disconnect
Meet Me Point Capacity
- Capacity to centralized cross connect location must be installed before cross connects can be completed.
- The build is at the tenant’s cost.
- Tenant will be sent a quote from Century Electric once information is complete
- Tenant’s responsibility to provide Century Electric with a Purchase Order or alternate means to initiate work.
MMR Request Form: Meet Me Point Capacity
Copper Cross Connect
- All copper and multimode fiber cross connects are installed in point to point scenario.
- Each cross connect is a $750 non recurring charge payable to Century Electric.
- Century will plug these circuits in if port info is accurate and unoccupied.
- Orders complete in 72 hours.
- NO monthly recurring charges.
MMR Request Form: Copper or MM Fiber Cross Connect
Fiber and Electric Method of Procedure (MOP)
- Tenants must complete and submit an MOP before starting any electrical work, fiber splicing, or riser work terminating in the Meet Me Room.
- Electrical work consists of rectifier installation, DC fuse panel installation, AC circuit installation or any other AC work.
- MOPS do not need to be submitted for DC circuits run directly off a fuse panel.
MMR Request Form: Fiber and Electric MOP
Any questions regarding 165 Halsey Street cross connects, disconnects, or Meet Me Point capacity, please contact our Meet Me Room Operations Office.